Wednesday 10 September 2008

Sex and City at the everyman

Though I do quite like being a hermit with my little one I thought it would be nice to venture out into the world a little.. so with the release of the Sex and the City movie I though I would go to one of the mommy screenings at a cinema called the Everyman.

This cinema is in Hamstead and is one with big comfy couches and chairs and little tables so it would be more roomy. Since I was taking the outing I thought I would ask a friend of Andrews wife who had a little girl 3 months after us if she wanted to go and as it turned out she was already going to go to the same screening but with a whole pile of other mums she met from a baby massage class she took .. so I tagged along with all of them. It was really good to get out and it was crazy babies galore but liadan was really good and although the movie was pretty sub par but it was a really good day out.

2 comments:

BEADLE said...

I haven't seen that movie yet ! I heard it wasn't great, but I'm sure it will be a good rental.

I'm so glad you're still posting ! I hope you guys are all well :)

your pal,
Beadle

Clan Mussellam said...

great to hear you are getting out with other Mommies!

Other Mommies are my salvation some times!

Great to see a new blog post!

Can't wait to see how big Liadan has gotten (hint hint)