Thursday 24 May 2007

lets go back a couple months

Hey everyone.. not sure who is checking the blog but lets go back to the begining of the year.
I had just joined Andrew here in London. We were living on Dean Street in Soho.. and then soon moved to our new flat in Camden. But a couple weeks in and something didn't seem quite right..
it was Feb 8th I still was not working so to entertain myself look what i did.

So its true i'm pregnant and have been since Feb
so there is the news

enjoy! hope you are all well

4 comments:

BEADLE said...

WOAH ! CONGRATULATIONS SAM !!!! That's AWESOME !!!!!

I've been reading your blog all along :)

BFF - BEST FRIENDS FOREVER !

your pal,
Beadle

[The User] said...

That's amazing news sammy! I'm so happy for both of you.

Jeremy said...

Congrats sam! And of course good going Lawson, for what ever small part youve played in this seemingly spurt of good fortune.

And of course thanks as well for the life lesson here...

Kids if your bored and don't have a job... You will get pregnant! So stay in school.

kbarschig said...

Congrats to both you and Andrew- I am stoked for you.
And yes, I definitely ready your blog...your good at this crap!
Miss you guys and hope to have you and the little one in LA at some point!
xxx