Tuesday 25 September 2007

first picture of my zygote

hello everyone.. now I know I said I was going to try and make sure that I kept up with some blog entries after I dropped the last bomb but I didn’t, sorry but now work has ended and I have started to exhaust my thrill of lazing about the flat and watching bad daytime tv so I thought I should start this up again for some reason though I think that once my new package arrives the blog with then slow down again or maybe not as there will be people who will need to us to make sure we are posting pics. Okay so here we go again.

and here it is

This was the first of a couple scares that I have had over the course of the pregnancy and I had some spotting so I was told to go to the A&E .. for those of you in north American that means Accident and Emergency. They didn’t do much but make me wait around for hours and then tell me I had to come back the next day to get a scan. So first thing the next day .. new ward .. got my scan and everything was all good. So here is my picture of my little finding nemo – well that is what I think it looked like.. see the eye on the right. Weird eh? It has a head and the other head on the other end is an egg sack thing and its heart beat was rapid fire like hummingbird wings but with much relief everything was a-ok.

6 comments:

Beau said...

please post pictures of your colonoscopy next

[The User] said...

Ooohh!!! Exciting!

Unknown said...

Hello!
awesome picture...
when are you due?
don't stop blogging lady :)


http://www.dirtypiratewhores.com

BEADLE said...

So exciting Sam ! Your kid is going to be the coolest !

your pal,
Beadle

Unknown said...

Hi Sam,
I love hearing about everything that's going on in your life. I'm so excited for you!

Rog said...

haha (beau).
welcome back sammy :)