Thursday 27 September 2007

Third and Fourth Pictures

Another scan and we can see the bones and things which was crazy and kind of creepy but everything was good so it was a much more happy appointment. This was also the appointment where they could tell us if she was a boy a girl.. Andrew and I wanted to know before hand as we wanted to get started on thinking of names and things so we asked.. and as I’m sure you have figured out from previous entries.. it’s a girl.

So you can see there is only one pic here but titled 3rd and 4th pics. My mom came into town for visit and she was here for my next scan so I let her take the picture but everything was all good and they sent me back to the normal antenatal clinic but that would be the end of the scans.

So the next picture she will be on the outside !!

No comments: