Thursday 4 October 2007

Day out in Ealing

Most of you know that I used to live in London a couple years ago. I used to live in an area called Ealing with is west west London, our friend Tony still loves over there and Andrew and I wanted to go for a Big Set Breakfast at our fav breakfast spot from when I was over there so we headed out one Saturday to visit the old hangs.

So here we are first at the Walpole with Tony and then next about to dig into our yummy breakfast of 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, tomato, toast and a cup of builders tea. Yummy!!!The tables here are covered in brown paper and everyone has a cup of crayons on the table to colour while you wait for your brekie and when I went to the bathroom they have covered the walls in pics people have drawn and I saw they had one of my happy faces I drew a couple years ago once while we were there.. so that was cool.

Then just a couple blocks down we passed by the front of my old flat and my local Red Lion Pub. So here you can see the pub and that is my old front door on the right that is green between the pub and the naughty bite sandwich place there. Oh the memories.



We spent the rest of the day looking in the second hand stores and doing a little shopping before heading home. I still love the area!

No comments: