Tuesday 30 October 2007

Things I miss

So here is a picture of my belly about 4 weeks away from my due date at this point hope it’s big enough for everyone… and satisfies your needs as everyone just keeps asking for a picture of the belly. After nine months of being pregnant I really missed a number of things… and since by the time I am posting this post I have already given birth I’m going to meld it in with some after thoughts.

Lying on my stomach – which has not really felt comfortable from 3 months on .. and now that I’m with out baby in belly I though I could get back onto my front however my breasts are swelling so much at the moment producing milk lying on my stomach is having to wait still even longer. Even sleeping on my side sometimes is not comfortable. Look at that pic of that little girl on her stomach.. she doesn’t know how good she has it.

Sushi – oh sushi… I did recently get a couple pieces but it was not really good quality so I’m still really waiting till I head home for Christmas and can fully gorge out on cheap – in cost high in quality Vancouver sushi

Booze – not as hard as I thought it was going to be but I miss being able to have a glass of wine at dinner. This one like the lying on my stomach also has to wait even longer and didn’t not expire when I popped.. as I’m not going to drink while I’m breast feeding.. but still not really too bothered about this one. This will be one of my driest holiday seasons coming up.

Being able to see my crotch – sorry if that is too much info for some of you but it was the truth heehee I’ll spare you my thoughts on this one from my point of view now.

3 comments:

Rog said...

heehee :)

not sure exactly why, but i really like this post sammy. looking forward to meeting your little star at christmas.

Jeremy said...

your post baby introspection has quite the different tone from the usual quips about life on and about.

looks like motherhood has filed down the edginess of your usual demeanor. I might even go so far as to say the word "sensitive" comes to mind.

don't worry, your still hard core in my books. even if I now have the horror of trying to remove images of your lactating boobs and of you searching past your belly for a peek at your junk after reading your last entry!

Curiously Disinterested said...

Class, Mesana, sheer class. As always.
You're the sort I'm going to warn my daughter about.