Saturday 10 November 2007

Parents are here

So my mom arrived a couple weeks before my due date to ensure she was here for the main event. She stayed at our place for the first little bit and then when my dad got here a couple weeks later they moved into a flat just up the road and will be there for a month. We went to check out the place last night and watch the final World Cup Rugby game of South Africa against England and they have a really swanky pad. It will be really great to have them here over the next month to help me out with the baby and help take some of the load off while I figure out what I am doing. At the moment I have only changed Liadan’s diaper twice in about two weeks.. thanks Andrew!! I leave the dirty work for him and I have been mastering my cuddle technique. - here is a pic of Liadan with my dad, i don't seem to have one with my mom in it.. but we shall fix that shortly

No comments: