Monday 3 December 2007

The art of staring

I know all new parents tell you how much you will be able to just stare at your new little bundle but it’s crazy you just get taken with watching her for hours.. all the little faces they make they are all so subtle but I could watch them all day – well I do. When she is sleeping she looks so peaceful, and loves looking at lights or out any of the windows and she has about three different types of yawning.. one of them start out looking like a dry heave it’s hilarious. Lately she has started the smile at you when you are smiling and it’s just lights me up inside. As the holidays get closer and I’m a bit more comfortable with the whole mom thing we will start venturing out and having people in so you can all see her smile too. Here is a pic of Liadan doing some staring of her own.

No comments: