Saturday 1 December 2007

Milk

Another joy of new found motherhood has been the constant dampness of my chest region. It’s a never ending flow, squirt or trickle. Oh the joys of stuffing my new larger bra size so it looks like I’m packing a pair of rather lumpy pillows. It looks hot believe me. The best is when I’m feeding Liadan with one spurting nipple to pull her away and think oh no she has leaked from her diaper…no wait it was just my other breast using her as an additional breast pad – everyone gets to change now. It’s been almost two months now and the flow has not ebbed so beware the next spurt may get you in the eye.

2 comments:

[The User] said...

Great posts. I especially like your choice of accompanying graphics. :)

vashti said...

Sounds like you are taking to motherhood like a duck to water!

i've got a lot of backreading to do, Michael just added your blog and i'm catching up!

Congrats again and it looks like you are doing an amazing job as parents!