Monday 5 February 2007

January Arrival in London

Well after a short stint in Toronto and Sydney Andrew and I have come back to England. We arrived Jan 7th in the morning after almost didn't get into the country. I came into the country on my Canadian visa as my British one had expired but they said i would need a visa if i was going to stay longer than 6 months...yikes.. i showed them my British passport and he left us there while he went to talk to his supervisors.. but i got in.. with a warning to get my passport renewed super quickly.


From there we had to trek all all my excessive luggage across the city but we finally made it to Soho. We moved into Andrews room that he was letting for the last few months and it was small to say the least.. check it out...what you are seeing there is the whole room. The bed was suspended from the roof so there was somewhere to keep your clothes... pretty cool but i was happy to no longer need to go down a ladder in the middle of the night to go pee.

so i got my new passport a few days later.. it was much easier getting it renewed inside the country than it ever has been outside so that was a bonus and now i have a new passport with a top secret chip..

No comments: