Monday 19 February 2007

Weekend in Nottingham

Okay we are now up to Feb 3rd

So this weekend our friend Andrew Hunt was back in town in Nottingham. This is the same Andrew who lived in Beijing at the moment who I went to see during my last trip as seen here having his mug taken in the Forbidden City.

Andrew and I took the train up to Notts for ol’time sake on Saturday morning. We went for some lunch at the Slug and the Lettuce with Hunt and Damon and then moved on to a friends of their’s to watch the end of a rugby game and have some drinks. After spending hours there we moved on to the pub we all used to go to called the Sir Johns where we were till closing and then we moved across the street to the Rope Walk.. where I went home shortly after to get some sleep in our hotel. It was a long night but loads of fun!



The next morning.. or really afternoon we had to catch the train
back down to London it was a rough morning… and when we got to the train station they decided to cancel our train so we had to sit around for over an hour for the next one. Ah Midland Mainlines we missed you. Andrew was extremely good to me taking care of my weakened state here he is taking my hand.. and the camera .. and how good I looked on the train bench. We were both so happy to get home and to bed.


1 comment:

BEADLE said...

Holy Blog !?!?!!
Go to my blog and check out my blog!

BLOG ! BLOG ! BLOG !

your pal,
Beadle

PS - Blog.