Sunday 4 March 2007

GO to Paris!!

Feb 16th

So tonight I went to meet Andrew at work a little early as we are on our way to Waterloo Station to get the Eurostar to Paris for the weekend. We got the station in good time and while we were sitting in the waiting lounge I noticed my ticket saidEnfant, we could not figure out why .. well that is until we got on the train.. for some reason we had been placed in the childrens carriage.. and we now going to spend the next few hours with about 7 kids. Joy! It didn’t end up being too bad but we were happy our tickets on the way back were Enfant free.

When we got to the station Vincent met us they we went to his place to drop off our bags and had a little bite to eat close by. Andrew tried steak tartare for the first time It was a very cool little area in the South of Paris wines stores, boulangeries, patisseries and cheese shops. As well I would like to apologize for any bad spelling of French words as I am shit at spelling as well I can’t get accent aigu’s and the rest.

No comments: