Saturday 21 April 2007

It's been awhile

Okay I know I know that I have not done an entry in a long time but I started working on Feb 26th at MPC (Moving Picture Company) and since then have been incredibly busy. I’m their new Roto/Prep and Matchmove department Coordinator. Working on some cool projects Harry Potter, 10K BC, a Christmas movie with Vince Vaughn and Kevin Spacey, Tim Burton’s new Johnny Depp movie called Sweeny Todd, and Narnia.. to name the bigger ones. If anyone doesn’t know about the company here is the link to their site http://www.moving-picture.com/

First weekend in March was a full Couch Potato Weekend. Andrew and I wanted to fully veg out this weekend ..and I have to say we were rather successful. Saturday after a good sleep in we made pancakes and bacon and eggs all covered in real maple syrup. Then watched Open Season which was the usual, I fell asleep about ¾ of the way through. We had eaten so much for breakfast just had a light dinner of some fried rice.

Sunday.. another good lie in followed by a roast at our local with Catherine and Pabs… a whole half chicken with some super yummy delicious fried potatoes. Then in the evening we watch the Sciene of Sleep which was very whimsical and we ate crisps and cookies for dinner. In the evening I called my Friend Emily as it was her birthday so I wanted to wish her all the best… Miss you Em! What a weekend.. !

No comments: