Monday 23 April 2007

Missed March Birthdays

Birthday Hello’s .. terribly late..

Okay just another quick recap of all the birthdays I have missed while I try to get the blog back up to speed..

March 8th was the Ian MacKenzie’s ( seen here next to Pheobe at Christmas)

March 17th Mark Lawson’s also sometimes know as St Patricks Day ( enjoying his juice and remote in his Victoria flat)

March 24th Neil Bruder’s
( ducking out of this picture at Christmas)







March 25th My Niece Ella
( with her mom Lee Ann on her B-day )


March 29 Dads B-day
Pop’s what can I say you have been a great Father and I wish I could have been at home with you and Mom to celebrate yet another birthday..and you are not getting off easier than her so here are some pics from when you and mom where young trendy hippies. A Proud father of Scott your son at his wedding and then proud granddad at your grandson Ian’s b-day celebrations. Look at that Steyns smile!



























March 30 Cronin’s b-day ( you’re lucky I couldn’t the pic of you on the electric bull)

March 31 Ollys b-day ( and you.. why don’t I have a pic of you!)

I’ll stop there for the time being.. if your b-day is in there and not mentioned.. opps.. really sorry I have forgotten when it is .. heehee ah memory..

Anyways more catching up to come

Miss you all.. hope you all had fabulous days and smiles and laughs

No comments: