Sunday 27 April 2008

My birthday


I turned 31 ..doesn’t feel too different. In the morning Andrew and I went to the Engineer pub up in Primrose for an eggs benny breakfast, came home for some tea and cheesecake (the second best cheese cake I have ever had from Morgan and Melrose also in Primrose) and then he headed off to work. Liadan and I spent the day as usual playing, napping and watching tv. Then that evening our friends Beau and Ryan came home with Chris and Andrew and treated us to dinner of steak pie while we watched America’s Next Top Model. All in all a good birthday for me.

I can't believe Mom is 31.. holy moly

3 comments:

BEADLE said...

HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Sorry I didn't remember to say that sooner :)

your pal,
Beadle

vashti said...

Yeah, happy birthday!

Hugs,
MOose and Fam.

Rog said...

oops...happy belated sammy :P