Sunday 20 April 2008

Solids

So when Liadans weight was slipping a bit I though perhaps its time to start weaning her onto solids and after our first attempt at it I could tell it was a good idea because she literally ate it up. She loved it moth open and couldn’t wait for me. Mashing food became a new added pass time for me and so far we have indulged in the follow baby rice, apple, banana, pear, mango, papaya, avocado, courgette (zucchini), butternut squash, broccoli, sweet potato and I think that is it for now. April 17th enter swede. April 19 now spinach and basil April 20 peas.

Here is a little clip of her eating apple for the first time.

3 comments:

Clan Mussellam said...

Oh she is just too cute! Looks like she loves the apple!

She is getting so big! You two sure are doing a great job!

clan m

kbarschig said...

I loved how she was looking directly into camera when she wanted more.
Also the little sour pucker face was hilarious!! I was cracking up along with Andrew - too cute!
xx

Rog said...

omg...she eats like a champ! :)