Tuesday 22 April 2008

Visit to my old neighborhood

A few Sundays ago we took Chris our flatmate to Ealing where I used to live last time in London for a roast at the Red Lion Pub which I used to live above as well as it being the work local. It was a really good feed and Liadan was very well behaved. After we went for a little walk around the city centre and then headed home..

That was a really boring entry .. sorry…to make up so me pics

It was the first time we actually dressed Liadan in clothes I usually can’t be bothered and we go out in the usual baby onesie attire but this day she wore trousers and a hoodie - here is a pic of me breastfeeding while I enjoyed my half Guinness, Liadan licking my cup and one with her with her Daddy.










1 comment:

vashti said...

Cute Liadan! Cute Sam, love your hair!

You and Gwyneth Paltrow are showing the world that guiness is great for nursing Mommies!

thanks for the pics! You guys all look great!